Located in the Gulf of Thailand in the south of Vietnam, Phu Quoc Island – an “emerald” with incredible nature and paradise beaches, is the perfect destination for creating unforgettable memories with your family.
There’s nothing more exciting than catching the sun’s rays, chasing waves and feeling the sand beneath your feet in Ong Lang Beach, Truong Beach, Sao Beach – best beaches in Phu Quoc Island, or visit night market in Duong Dong town.
The ocean is a beautiful symphony that you want to enjoy every day. So don’t hesitate to add these 10 Phu Quoc beach resorts with Sea View for the family to your list.
Table of Contents
1. JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
Back to school and immerse yourself in a new culture at JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa. This unique beach resort in Phu Quoc Island is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio that was designed by the world-renowned landscape architect – Bill Bensley.
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort blends the past and present in a remarkable colonial style. Its design mimics Vietnamese traditional schools in the 19th century with thematically appropriate French murals and wood furnishings everywhere.
But it’s not just architecture. The beach resort in Phu Quoc Island features a gourmet inclusive experience and lives up to all expectations. French fine dining and the Vietnamese breakfast buffet is the key.
Top reasons why you should choose JW Marriott:
- Room types for the family: 2 Bedroom (or 3 Bedroom) Villa with private pool, Emerald Bay View Twin with the seafront, Le Jardin Twin with private balcony.
- Best amenities on-site: Spa, massage, sauna, snorkelling, bicycle rental, watercraft rental, free wifi, 24-hour room service, babysitting service, morning buffet, laundry, etc.
- Featured facilities: 3 swimming pools, fitness center, restaurant, coffee house, BBQ facilities, air conditioner in public area, poolside bar, etc.
- Activities for kids: Paper mask-making, conical hat painting, origami, family football class, underwater treasure hunt, etc.
2. InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort
Located near the Phu Quoc International Airport and on the pristine Khem beach in An Thoi town, this beach resort in Phu Quoc Island offers 459 deluxe rooms, suites and private villas with extraordinary views of the blue ocean and good room service.
The classical architecture here is fascinating, and the food is diverse. Many visitors appreciate Vietnamese restaurant Sora & Umi, which serves the daily buffet breakfast and Italian bistro – Ombra, where you can relax with a cocktail.
If you want to find a comfortable, spacious, and luxurious place for your family, you definitely do not want to miss InterContinental Resort in Phu Quoc Island. From the swimming pool and local restaurants to the beach bar and fitness center, everything is wonderful.
InterContinental Phu Quoc
Top reasons why you should choose InterContinental:
- Room types for the family: 2-bedroom Residence, 2-bedroom Family Suite, Classic Twin Room with ocean view, 3-bedroom Villa.
- Best amenities on-site: Yoga, spa, massage, fishing, live sports events, movie nights, ironing service, babysitting, shuttle service, car hire, etc.
- Featured facilities: Soundproof rooms, 3 swimming pools, fitness center, water sports facilities, restaurant, coffee house, etc.
- Activities for kids: Cake-making classes, statue painting, bracelet making, towel origami, gardening, kite flying, nature discovery, etc.
3. Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort
No resort on Phu Quoc Island owns a more prime location than Premier Village Resort in Phu Quoc. This slice of paradise is surrounded by two pristine beaches, where your family can see the sunrise in the east and the sunset in the west.
No matter which of the 5 room service types you select – Island, Hillside, Ocean View, Beachfront, or On the Rocks, enjoy nature in your own way. Here, only fresh sea breeze and natural light invade the living space. It’s time to let the work stress slip away from you.
Many previous guests appreciated the infinity pool, where they slowly savoured the moment the sunlight faded below the water’s surface with a glass of wine in hand.
Top reasons why you should choose Premier Village:
- Room types for the family: 3-bedroom Ocean Villa, 3-bedroom Beachfront Villa, On The Rock Villa, Hillside Villa with private pool.
- Best amenities on-site: Spa and wellness packages, massage, hot tub, live music/performance, bicycle rental, child services, etc.
- Featured facilities: Outdoor swimming pool, outdoor furniture, BBQ facilities, minimarket, barber/beauty shop, coffee house, restaurant, garden, etc.
- Activities for kids: Vietnamese ‘non la’ decorating, cupcake decorating, cookie-making class, ceramic/sand painting, T-shirt painting, etc.
4. Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc
The outdoor swimming pool is a highlight of this wonderful resort Phu Quoc beach, with stunning ocean views and plenty of loungers and umbrellas for a relaxing stay in the sun.
But the most impressive thing is the concierge service provided by the staff – friendly, attentive, and professional – which many previous guests highly appreciate.
Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc – one of the best resorts in Phu Quoc is a perfect place to create memorable memories with family members or loved ones. It connects to Bai Dai, where the sun meets the sea. The romantic, cool setting is great for outdoor BBQ parties and exciting the kids with kayaking activities. Especially, Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc also offers some attractive activities for kids such as movie nights, cycling, water slides, kite flying, Origami & Card making, and Art & Craft classes.
Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc
Top reasons why you should choose Radisson Blu:
- Room types for the family: 2 Bedroom (or 3 Bedroom) Villa, Deluxe Rooms with sea view, Family Room/Suite.
- Best amenities on-site: Golf course, tennis, free shuttle service, free public parking, spa, etc.
- Featured facilities: Meeting/banquet, BBQ facilities, 2 swimming pools, fitness center, beach chairs, coffee house, restaurant, etc.
- Activities for kids: Statues painting, origami, henna painting, ‘non la’ decorating, kite flying, water slide, etc.
5. Fusion Resort Phu Quoc
Sustainable five-star villas in Fusion Resort Phu Quoc touch guests with their decorative style, allowing you to stay close to nature. It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love the sunlight streaming into rooms through floor-to-ceiling glass doors and lighting up the earthy wooden furniture. The sparkling seashell panels you see in the villas are crafted from real seashells collected from the Phu Quoc island.
Every villa gives guests sustainable experiences – toiletries in kraft paper packaging and drinking water in aluminum cans for easy recycling. Moreover, each villa owns a large and ideal pool overlooking the private beach area for Instagram-worthy photos.
Fusion Resort Phu Quoc is one of the best resorts in Phu Quoc, with a private pool. Don’t miss the floating breakfast in your villa’s private pool. Famous Vietnamese dishes, such as Oyster Porridge, Lok Lak (Shaking Beef), or Sea Bass Skewers, will explode in your mouth and set off all your taste buds.
Moreover, the staff provides good concierge service. They can take you to Phu Quoc night market or local village.
Top reasons why you should choose Fusion:
- Room types for the family: 2-Bedroom Beachfront Pool Villa, 2-Bedroom Riverfront Pool Villa.
- Best amenities on-site: Free wifi, sauna, spa, snorkelling, international airport transfer, free babysitting, laundry, medical service, bicycle rental, etc.
- Featured facilities: Highchairs, baby cribs, snack bar, restaurant, BBQ facilities, etc.
- Activities for kids: Vietnamese class, drawing class, badminton, cycling, treasure hunt, etc.
6. The Shells Resort and Spa Phu Quoc
The Shells Resort Phu Quoc is between Duong Dong Town and Ong Lang Beach on the west coast of Phu Quoc Island. It offers peaceful and characterful rooms with a unique sea view in the mid-range reasonable price bracket. This Phu Quoc beach resort is more suitable for short stays, and families want to explore Phu Quoc Island slowly.
The main structure is a three-storey crescent-shaped building opposite a large outdoor swimming pool and palm-shaded lawn. All guest rooms have private balconies.
The modern and contemporary decor with waves, curves, and swirling patterns make The Shells Resort and Spa Phu Quoc more special than other Phu Quoc resorts. But the silence here is even more beautiful. Sit back and enjoy the harmony of the rustling of palm fronds, the waves lapping, and the occasional echo of a child playing in the pool.
Top reasons why you should choose The Shells:
- Room types for the family: Family Suite Ocean View, Premium Deluxe Ocean View, Luxury Villa Pool Side, Luxury Villa Garden View.
- Best amenities on-site: Massage, spa, beauty services, free airport shuttle, 24-hour front desk, kid meals, etc.
- Featured facilities: Pool with view, sun loungers, restaurant, pool bar, etc.
- Activities for kids: kayaking.
7. Novotel Phu Quoc Resort
Novotel Phu Quoc Resort’s design is a combination of Japanese luxury style and traditional Vietnamese fishing villages imprint. Contemporary architecture and dominated green spaces add to the considerable appeal of this glamorous resort.
Novotel Phu Quoc Resort is 5.31 kms from An Thoi Town.
Don’t wait to enjoy an exquisite cocktail at the pool bar while overlooking the ocean views or try unique recipes. Whether it’s an Asian – European feast or typical Vietnamese dishes from seafood, you can find your favourite flavours at Food Exchange Restaurant.
With modern amenities, you and your family will find the perfect balance between exploring and relaxing stay.
Top reasons why you should choose Novotel:
- Room types for the family: Superior Twin Room with ocean view, Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Bungalow with sea view and private pool.
- Best amenities on-site: Table tennis, canoeing, waxing services, hair styling, yoga, sauna, massage, etc.
- Featured facilities: 2 tennis courts, BBQ, water sports facilities, restaurant, 3 bars, mini bar, sun terrace, 500sq.m swimming pools, etc.
- Activities for kids: treasure hunt, origami, football, ball pit, comics, cartoons, etc.
8. Pullman Phu Quoc Beach Resort
Pullman is next to Long Beach (Truong Beach) at the western edge, and just 12 minutes from the Phu Quoc International Airport. If you are looking for family bonding time by the sea, don’t hesitate to add it to your bucket list.
This luxury resort provides child-centred concierge service with the utmost support for parents to take care of their children. You can find a separate menu for the kids in the restaurant. Moreover, there is a water play area and a children’s outdoor pool.
This Phu Quoc island resort may be quite far from the city center, but it has something else interesting – a strong symbolic presence of the sea breeze. Whether in the spiral staircase in the lobby or the guests’ staying rooms, you can take a deep breath and let the salty smell of the sea come into your body.
Top reasons why you should choose Pullman:
- Room types for the family: 2-Bedroom Beachfront Pool Villa, Premium Family Room with double balcony, Deluxe Twin Room with ocean view.
- Best amenities on-site: Special diet menus (on request), free airport shuttle, spa, bicycle rental, etc.
- Featured facilities: 3 restaurants, kids’ pool, infinity pool, fitness center, Splash Water Play Fun kids water park, kids playground, etc.
- Activities for kids: picnic, splashing, kayaking, playground slide, etc.
9. Lahana Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
Located on a lush tree-lined hillside overlooking the ocean, Lahana Resort Phu Quoc is a cool and elegant retreat and only a 5-minute walk from Long Beach (Truong Beach) – the best beach in Phu Quoc island. Motorbikes are available for you to rent.
The wooden rooms nestle among extensive gardens with green trees, lawns and fish ponds. The vaulted entrance and twisting stone pathways up the hillside leading to each room always make guests feel peaceful every time they walk.
When you go through the garden, you will feel the scent of frangipani trees. And if you lie down on the benches under wooden gazebos and watch the carp in the swimming pools, you will find relaxation that is hard to describe in words.
Don’t miss the fabulous infinity outdoor pool at the top with a wonderful sea view. It’s very photogenic and long enough for you to swim.
Top reasons why you should choose Lahana:
- Room types for the family: 2-Bedroom Villa with infinity pool, Deluxe Family Room with balcony, 2-Bedroom Family Bungalow, etc.
- Best amenities on-site: Billiards, laundry, massage, spa, car hire, shuttle service, etc.
- Featured facilities: Open-air bath, snack bar, restaurant, 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 Koi fish ponds, kid corner, BBQ facilities, etc.
- Activities for kids: drawing, reading books, craft making, etc.
10. Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc
Mövenpick Resort Waverly impresses guests with its large area on the northwestern shores of Phu Quoc. The design of this five-star accommodation focuses on scale. With two enormous Phu Quoc Island hotels, dozens of detached villas, a conference center, two large lakes and three massive swimming pools, everything you need is within reach.
Mövenpick’s prime location is also what makes it different in comparison with other resorts in Phu Quoc. This is a headland jutting into the ocean to the northern end of Ong Lang Beach in the west of the Phu Quoc island. The Phu Quoc beach with golden sand is long and attractive at sunrise and sunset.
The most remarkable is dishes at the restaurant. You can try European, American or Asian breakfast dishes. Around lunchtime, the poolside bar serves drinks and afternoon tea, including a chocolate buffet and snacks that kids love.
Top reasons why you should choose Mövenpick:
- Room types for the family: Deluxe Family Room with private balcony and sea view, Superior Twin Room with sea view.
- Best amenities on-site: Personal trainer, cooking class, yoga, spa, massage, babysitting, etc.
- Featured facilities: Restaurant, coffee house, minimarket, beauty salon, fitness center, etc.
- Activities for kids: Chocolate hour, treasure hunt, cycling, cooking class, drawing, etc.
Have you found the luxury resort or the best hotel you desire? It’s not too early to book a room today at Vietnam Is Awesome. Don’t forget to share the article with friends or loved ones and discuss it with them.