Founder - Saigon Photography Tour
Born in France in 1989, I have been residing in Vietnam since 2014, following my passion for travel and embracing diverse cultures in my new home, the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. It was within this bustling metropolis that I have developed a lifelong relationship with photography, telling the story(ies) of everyday life through my lens in the streets of the former Saigon. I see photography as a bridge, allowing me to forge meaningful connections with local people and gain a profound understanding of their traditions & culture. As a long-term resident, I also regularly travel and photograph throughout Vietnam, documenting ethnic festivals and life in less-visited regions. I am on an endless quest to capture the essence of this beautiful country.
- Vietnamese Markets 2023 – Everything You Need To Know
- Vietnamese New Year – Tet Guide For A Distinctive Lunar New Year Festival
- Best Time To Visit Vietnam In 2024
- Capture Memories: 8 Instagram Worthy Places In Ho Chi Minh City To Explore
- A History And Guide To Ho Chi Minh City’s Cho Lon (China Town) District