Saigon at night, especially along the city's spectacular river, is a wonder to behold. For proof of this, look no further than one of some available dinner cruises. While you dine in traditional performance surroundings, you'll get a true taste of just how much this city dazzles at night. This river cruise reflects the most beautiful side, relaxing and romantic with the bright lights of Saigon.
- One-hour cruise along the Saigon River with the night lights of the city.
- Enjoy the performances from the crew
- Taste a five-course traditional set-menu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A private table on board
|Pick-up Time||End Tour|
|18:30 – 19:00||21:30 – 22:00|
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, we drive among the busy traffic to the city harbor. You will embark on one of the boats (a traditional or modern boat will be subject to availability).
We start cruising between 1 to 1,5 hours along the Sài Gòn River while dinner is served with a five-course Vietnamese food. At the same time, you will also enjoy listening to traditional music and watching the city's beautiful lights at night.
Disembark the boat by 9 pm and transfer back to your hotel or drop off somewhere in District 1 on request.
End of services.
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE BELOW SET-MENUS:
SET MENU 1
- Deep-fried seafood spring rolls
- Mixed salad with shrimp and pork
- Broiled clam and pork
- Grilled chicken with honey
- Mixed Hot Pot (only applied for a table from 4 guests)
SET MENU 2
- Two-dish starter (Deep fried spring rolls + Fried shrimp with sugarcane)
- Lotus root salad with shrimp and pork
- Deep-fried fish fillet
- Grilled chicken with salt and chili
- Fried mixed-vegetable with beef
- Cooked pork with fish sauce
***Menus are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- Transfer by Air-conditional minivan
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Vietnamese Set-menu Dinner
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
- Travel insurance
- This tour is not available from January 24th– 29th, 2020.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise if you have food allergies or dietary information.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Halal Food is available with a surcharge of 200,000VND/Person; please advise at time of booking if required.
- “Hot Pot” is only applied for a table with 4 guests, if your group is from 1-3 guests, we will change “hot pot” to “Fried Noodles” or “Fried Rice”.
- There is a surcharge of 150,000VND for a single guest with a private table.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.