This pagoda complex stunningly boasts an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese traditions refined over hundreds of years. The Bai Dinh pagoda is so massive and beautiful that it takes almost a full day to explore all.
On the tour you will also visit the 500 stone statues of “La Han”, 2 huge bronze bells; one weighing 27 tons, the other weighing 36 tons, Mua Cave, and much more!
- Buffet Lunch with private space, pool view
- Limousine bus (optional)
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda, one of the biggest pagodas in Indochina
- Visit Trang An known as Halong Bay on land
- Visit Mua cave - find spectacular views from the Hang Mua Viewpoint
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
About this activity
Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
07:00 – 07:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel and start the 110km bus journey through Vietnam's rural landscape and countryside with a short break en route.
10:00 - Arrive at the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complex, the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia. Scenically set on the foothills of Dinh Mountain, and surrounded by limestone karsts and amazing views of the exquisite river valley below, Bai Dinh pagoda will take your breath away.
12:00 - Enjoy lunch at our restaurant with great local dishes served with fresh ingredients. Vegetarian options are available on request.
13:30 - Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, with outstanding natural beauty this majestic limestone massif rises 20 square kilometers dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountains are pristine natural landscapes, mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungles stretching as far as the eye can see.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently rowed down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave, Thanh Truot Cave, and Cao Sơn Temple, Suoi Tien Temple, and Vu Lam Temple.
15:30 - Visit the Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for the spectacular views of rice paddies and mountain valleys.
17:15 - Return to our bus and return to Hanoi
19:30 - Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer by bus.
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- All entrance fees for activities are indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages & travel insurance, Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Electric car at Bai Dinh Pagoda 60.000 VND
- Optional Limousine Bus 100.000 VND/pax/Return
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 75%.
- From 9 years old and above, the charge is 100%.
- Children under 5 years old go free (exclusive of entrance tickets, meals and transport)
For any kinds of amendments, you must notify us at least 6 days prior to the proposed departure date. A fee of USD 20 per person per change will apply (in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines). If you notify us less than 6 days prior to the proposed departure date, we have the right to refuse and not refund the deposit amount.
There are some services that are NOT REFUNDABLE such as flight tickets, and train tickets. In case we did issue flight tickets and (or) train tickets, you will be charged all of these costs if you cancel or make changes independent of how many days in advance you inform us.
Amendments include: changes the travel date, changes to the number of people joining the tour, adding service(s), changes to the time of flight and train, change hotel, change room category, transfer to other people, changes to the kind of tour and all other changes from the itinerary.
Reviews from our community
Amazing boat trip experience
5 out of 5 stars